Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: This Link needs it's own Thread. It's for network

  1. #1
    Scott Nocella
    Guest Scott Nocella's Avatar

    Post

    www.mandy.com

    it's a place to find work in film, video, and/or to list your services or find someone qualified(credits) to handle the needs you may have for a project.

    It's nice to check on a daily basis for work. All it takes is one contact and people can refer work to one another.

    Financial survival is the key to creating....and having a pro place like mandy.com is nice.

    Enjoy,

    Scott

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Matt Pacini
    Guest Matt Pacini's Avatar

    Post

    Yeah, I posted my film there, and got a call from a distributor!
    I'm sending the tape off today.
    We'll see what happens, but the board is for real!

    Matt Pacini

    ------------------

  3. #3
    Scott Nocella
    Guest Scott Nocella's Avatar

    Post

    I believe it is time for each individual to take action to increase contact and allow total networking to be. It's in this frame of mind that we can allow the opportunities to increase for us all working together on projects that we enjoy doing.....and best of all creating community in the meantime as the main benefit. The economic base will be an added and welcome benefit as well. The only way for it to happen is by action not words....so let's go for it....I am!!!

    Regards,

    Scott

    ------------------

  4. #4
    ulrichsd
    Guest ulrichsd's Avatar

    Post

    Nice site Scott!

    I saw your film there Matt, I guess somebody should write them and let them know that Super8 film is still being sold by Kodak and that filmmakers are still shooting on it.

    Scott

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •